- Website Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Development
- Online Marketing
- Mobile Web Design
- Website Content Management
- Business Branding
- Managed Cloud Hosting
- Industry Solutions
- Online Marketing for Law Firms
- Online Marketing for Architecture Firms
- Online Marketing for Chambers of Commerce
- Online Marketing for eCommerce
- Online Marketing for Home Builders
- Online Marketing for Medical Industry Professionals
- Online Marketing for Membership Organizations & Associations
- Online Marketing for Property Management Companies
- Online Marketing for Online Catalog Businesses
- Online Marketing for Professional Service Companies
- Online Marketing for Wholesale Distribution Companies
- Online Marketing for Non-Profit Organizations
Improving User Experience on Mobile Devices
Every website we design is mobile-friendly (meaning that your site will always be viewable and function properly from a mobile device), but a strong trend towards mobile-specific websites is definitely in progress… for good reason.
Mobile-specific websites are formatted (much like the name suggests) specifically for site visitors accessing websites on their mobile devices, and they offer the best user experience for your site visitors. They are quickly becoming the new standard for internet searching on mobile phones because they function (and look) much like an app -- big buttons, limited scrolling, quick navigation, etc.
And with a proper website content management system (CMS), like FusionCMS, offering a better user experience for your site visitors through mobile doesn’t mean doubling your website management efforts -- the CMS automatically pushes updates from your desktop (regular) website to your mobile site in real-time so both sites are always up-to-date.
According to Latitude, 61% of people have a better opinion of brands when they offer a good mobile experience. And what happens when site visitors enjoy navigating around your site? They stay on your site longer, they engage with your brand longer, and you have a higher chance of getting them to do business with you.
Considering a Mobile Specific Website?
Our custom built mobile specific websites tie directly into your CMS - dynamically pulling content from your desktop site to make updates effortless. Contact us today to speak with one of our mobile marketing professionals to learn how you can start reaching more qualified leads via smart phones and tablets.