Product Support Specialist Position Available in Seattle, WA
Who you are:
- You have a proven history of excellent oral and written communication skills
- You've got a passion for solving complex problems and self-directed learning and the tenacity to resolve difficult tasks
- You can manage changing requirements in a fast-paced environment and know how to organize and manage your time effectively.
- You thrive at being able to independently find answers to questions and take opportunities to learn new skills, while still knowing when to stop and ask for help
Who we are:
- We are close-knit team of digital marketing professionals (designers, web developers, application developers, copywriters & strategists), focused on building top-tier web solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
- We actively pursue new learning for personal and professional development to challenge the status quo in the industry.
- We work in tandem with experienced visual designers and application developers to build sites with ambitious layouts and unique functionality.
- We make good use of our office's variety of coffee options, assortment of bean bag chairs, and break-out offices to focus and get things done.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- With our other support team members, manage our Freshdesk support ticket system to communicate with existing clients on questions, issues or requests with their existing website, with the occasional phone call.
- Provide initial triage and troubleshooting for incoming support cases, either providing answers or solutions to our clients, our reaching out to other team members for assistance.
- Track assigned support tickets and make sure that clients receive accurate and timely responses
- Answer client questions on functionality of their website or Fusion, our proprietary content management system
- Personally implement fixes to existing websites, or assigning issues to other development team members when necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience with client-facing customer service
- Experience with navigating and troubleshooting web technologies
- Strong self-directed analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to navigate several areas of focus, learn quickly, and work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to work a consistent schedule on-site
- Understanding of modular JS bundling and dependency management (i.e. webpack).
- Experience with modern layout methods like Flexbox or familiarity with Bootstrap 4.
- Experience or understanding of Vue.
- Experience or understanding of Laravel.
- Familiarity with Web Accessibility and WCAG compliance.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that website will adhere to them
- Experience with professional support ticketing software such as Freshdesk, Kayako or Zendesk
Please send your resume, cover letter, and samples of previous work to [email protected] using SUPPORT SPECIALIST as the subject. Include any items that showcase your prior experience, including links to your GitHub account and/or projects on which you were a contributor.