Account Manager Position Available in Seattle, WA
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and bring first-class organizational skills to every job you take on? Do you take pride in your work and ownership over your projects?
We’re looking to add a proactive and forward-thinking Account Manager to our team in Seattle, WA.
efelle creative has been in the business of making awesome websites for well over a decade. We prize a relaxed and open company culture but also work hard and live by the slogan “Good Enough Sucks.” We thrive on collaboration and use innovative thinking to serve the needs of every client. We're quirky, clever, ambitious and just a little on the geeky side.
As a team, we make good use of our office’s espresso machine, assortment of bean bag chairs, and classic Space Invaders arcade game (among other things).
And we do great work.
Title: Account Manager
Location: Downtown Seattle, WA
Account Managers are the key go-to points for client communications during every project. This full-time position will work closely with all project teams to ensure project milestones are met and client goals achieved as outlined in the project proposal. This position will also maintain and nurture channels of communication with clients following launch to ensure ongoing success with managed digital marketing efforts and relationship building.
Who You Are
- You've spent time in an agency and feel comfortable communicating technical concepts to audiences of any technical aptitude.
- You can manage and enforce multiple deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment and you know how to organize and manage your time efficiently.
- You're not afraid of the words SEO, ROI, CMS, KPI or A/B Testing, and you know your way around a Google Analytics dashboard
- You’re a team player with a can-do attitude and an effective and efficient working style
Who We Are
- We are close-knit team of digital marketing professionals (designers, web developers, application developers, account managers and digital strategists), focused on building top-tier digital marketing solutions for clients in a variety of industries. We believe an excellent digital marketing strategy begins with a website, so we work in tandem with experienced visual designers and application developers to build sites with ambitious layouts and unique functionality.
- We actively pursue new learning for personal and professional development to challenge the status quo in the industry.
- We make good use of our office's variety of coffee options, assortment of bean bag chairs, and break-out offices to focus and get things done.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Potential tasks in this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing documents related to each account including meeting agendas, presentations, reports, proposals and other project correspondence items
- Leading and documenting status meetings and ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by project team
- Onboarding new clients and/or providing feedback on online campaign performance projections and estimates
- Fielding and processing internal information requests
- Attending the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- Prepare and execute digital campaign reporting and optimization strategy through audience segmentation and budget optimization
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned clients’ industries, company culture, products/services, and strategic communications plan
- Proactively communicating with clients on a regular basis in a professional and efficient manner; enforcing internal and external deadlines
- Creating and scheduling work orders for existing clients
- Support agency Project Director and Business Development team members to shape & inform client services and identify growth for paid search, organic SEO or social account strategy
- Taking ownership of managed digital marketing campaign optimization strategy
- Performing other duties as needed to support company and client goals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of delivering search & social strategy & operations, managing individuals, and fostering strong client relationships.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- Strong work ethic & extremely high attention to detail
- Highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analyzing results
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Has demonstrated involvement driving top results in ROI positive advertising campaigns
- Ability to work against and enforce deadlines for multiple projects
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Experience with HTML and CSS strongly preferred
Bonus Skills and Qualities:
- Prior experience working at agency (1+ years preferred)
- Prior experience working with web design and development projects
- Google Analytics or Google AdWords certification
Salary: 38,500–42,500 DOE
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using ACCOUNT MANAGER as the subject.