Account Coordinator Position Available in Seattle, WA
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and bring first-class organizational skills to every job you take on? Do you take pride in your work and ownership over your projects?
We’re looking to add a proactive and forward-thinking Account Manager to our team in Seattle, WA.
efelle creative has been in the business of making awesome websites for well over a decade. We prize a relaxed and open company culture but also work hard and live by the slogan “Good Enough Sucks.” We thrive on collaboration and use innovative thinking to serve the needs of every client. We're quirky, clever, ambitious and just a little on the geeky side.
As a team, we make good use of our office’s espresso machine, assortment of bean bag chairs, and classic Space Invaders arcade game (among other things).
And we do great work.
Title: Account Manager
Location: Downtown Seattle, WA
Account Managers are the key go-to points for client communications during every project. This full-time position will work closely with all project teams to ensure project milestones are met and client goals achieved as outlined in the project proposal. This position will also maintain and nurture channels of communication with clients following launch to ensure ongoing success with managed digital marketing efforts and relationship building. This is a hybrid account/project coordination role.
Who You Are
- You can manage and enforce multiple deadlines and shifting priorities and you know how to organize and manage your time efficiently
- You’re a team player with a can-do attitude and an effective and efficient working style
- You've spent time in an agency or a fast-paced work setting, are able to act quickly, and feel comfortable communicating technical concepts to audiences of any technical aptitude
Who We Are
- We are close-knit team of digital marketing professionals (designers, web developers, application developers, account managers and digital strategists), focused on building top-tier digital marketing solutions for clients in a variety of industries. We believe an excellent digital marketing strategy begins with a website, so we work in tandem with experienced visual designers and application developers to build sites with ambitious layouts and unique functionality.
- We actively pursue new learning for personal and professional development to challenge the status quo in the industry.
- We make good use of our office's variety of coffee options, assortment of bean bag chairs, and break-out offices to focus and get things done.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Potential tasks in this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing documents related to each account including meeting agendas, presentations, reports, proposals and other project correspondence items
- Leading and documenting status meetings and ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by project team
- Onboarding new clients and/or providing feedback on online campaign performance projections and estimates
- Fielding and processing internal information requests
- Attending the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- Proactively communicating with clients on a regular basis in a professional, efficient manner; enforcing internal as well as external deadlines to keep website projects on track
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned clients’ industries, company culture, products/services, and strategic communications plan
- Proactively communicating with clients on a regular basis in a professional and efficient manner; enforcing internal and external deadlines
- Creating and scheduling work orders for existing clients
- Support agency team leads and Business Development team members to shape & inform client services and identify growth for paid search, organic SEO or social account strategy
- Performing other duties as needed to support company and client goals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in an agency or similar fast-paced environment and rock-solid customer service experience. Experience working on or around website projects is a major plus.
- Proven track record of delivering search, Pay-Per-Click or social strategy, managing individuals, and fostering strong client relationships.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- Highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analyzing results
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work against and enforce deadlines for multiple projects
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects and balance multiple deadlines efficiently and effectively
- Experience using CMS platforms and solid familiarity with web technology
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a major plus
Bonus Skills and Qualities:
- Prior experience working at agency (1+ years preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop experience (basic image edits, extracting assets, etc. - nothing too crazy)
- Google Analytics or Google AdWords certification
Salary: 42,500–48,500 DOE
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] using ACCOUNT COORDINATOR as the subject.