Business Development Representative Position Available in Seattle, WA
efelle creative is an internationally recognized digital marketing agency located in the heart of Seattle, WA. We’re looking to add an exceptional team member in a fulltime capacity to join our team in a business development role.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starting team player, passionate about web technologies and digital marketing. They understand that agency business development is different than selling products: we’re consultants first, working to define features and build solutions that meet our client’s business needs while driving value. Consequently, being well-versed in an extensive set of technology solutions is something that excites you.
We offer a great, friendly culture of 36 makers and doers, and deeply value our people -our team is comprised of the best of the best online marketing professionals, graphic designers, web developers, producers and support staff. For well over a decade, we've thrived on collaboration, customer delight, and innovative thinking.
We're quirky, clever, and ambitious...we do great work, and have the heavy metal to prove it: 109 international awards (and counting)!
We live by the mantra 'Good Enough Sucks' and seek out client and projects we believe in, and then do whatever it takes to make them succeed. And we are looking for a bright, forward-thinking mind who understands how to follow and refine processes and wants to grow into a key agency position.
To Be Successful At Efelle You Will Need To
- Lead with Empathy: We lead our team and treat clients & partners with fairness, openness, honesty, and equality -and always work toward positive outcomes.
- Drive Results: We achieve clear, measurable results from our efforts. Our mission is to advance our and our clients’ businesses.
- Go Big: We argue that ‘Good Enough Sucks’; we believe that the experience is everything and pursue the remarkable over the ordinary in every action we take. We give more than expected, always.
- Always be Learning: We embrace the constant change in our industry, and seek solutions with curiosity. We experiment & explore. We challenge ourselves and each other to grow.
Who We Are
- We are close-knit team of digital marketing professionals (designers, web developers, application developers, copywriters & strategists), focused on building top-tier web solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
- We actively pursue new learning for personal and professional development to challenge the status quo in the industry.
- We work in tandem with experienced visual designers, front end developers, and production team members to executute websites with ambitious layouts and unique functionality.
- We make good use of our office's variety of coffee options, assortment of bean bag chairs, and break-out offices to focus and get things done.
Primary Job Responsibilities
To drive digital marketing & strategy for professional service firms & ecommerce businesses, you’ll be responsible for:
- Networking and building long-term relationships with new and existing client base
- Collaborating with marketing team on inbound activities (leadgen, SMM & SEM campaigns)
- Responding to new sales inquiries via phone, webform and referral
- Proactively identify and seek new business opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identifying client needs, goals & constraints
- Presenting our company & services to potential clients
- Building client presentations and project proposals
- Reaching agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Following up on & closing sales transactions
- Investigating and resolving customer issues
- Documenting all activities in our CRM
- Reporting on key pipeline and sales metrics to the Sales Director
- Staying up-to-date with industry best practices
- Agency sales experience
- A proven, exceptional ability to self-manage
- Strong negotiation skills
- Manifest excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Possess a competitive and positive attitude and a strong desire to achieve top results
- Thrive in a challenging agency environment
- Solid technology background [MSOffice, Google Docs, Adobe Suite]
- Understanding of website best practices
- Understanding of website CMS platforms
- Understanding of SEM & SEO best practices
- An excitement to learn and grow with the company
- HubSpot experience a plus
What you can Expect
- Competitive compensation that includes base + commission
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- A flexible working schedule
- A fun and collaborative team
- Being part of an awesome agency culture
- An annual budget for training and continuing education
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESETNATIVE as the subject.