Front Desk Coordinator Position Available in Seattle, WA
Do you have great people skills and are looking to work at a digital marketing agency? Do you make a great first impression and enjoy supporting teams?
Have we got a role for you! efelle creative is seeking an energetic Director of First Impressions & Production Assistant.
efelle creative has been in the business of making awesome websites and leading successful digital marketing campaigns for well over a decade. We prize a relaxed and open company culture but also work hard and live by the slogan “Good Enough Sucks.” We thrive on collaboration and use innovative thinking to serve the needs of every client. We're quirky, clever, ambitious and just a little on the geeky side.
As a team, we make good use of our office’s espresso machine, assortment of bean bag chairs, and classic Space Invaders arcade game (among other things).
And we do great work.
Title: Front Desk Coordinator & Production Assistant
Location: Downtown Seattle, WA
The Director of First Impressions & Production Assistant handles all reception responsibilities, greets clients in office, and works alongside our production team to help format and publish content for a variety of web projects.
Potential tasks in this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting clients and connecting them to project team members
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Escalating client support requests to our support system
- Performing general office administration duties including ordering supplies, managing the dish schedule and birthday calendar, tidying up meeting spaces, etc.
- Training on our proprietary content system and working with the Content Director to migrate, format, and enter content for a variety of web projects
- Using Adobe Photoshop for asset creation & extraction
- Performing quality assurance testing on website projects prior to launch
- Coordinating with the Account Management team to perform other duties as needed to support client goals
Required and Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience using MS Office/G Suite applications
- Familiarity using a content management system preferred
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Experience with HTML/CSS preferred
- Experience with a technical support ticketing system preferred
Bonus Skills and Qualities:
- Barista experience
- Aspirations in Web Design and/or Account Management
Salary: 32–36k, DOE
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using FRONT DESK/PRODUCTION as the subject.