PHP/Laravel Developer Position Available in Seattle, WA
Want to help shape the future of our company and grow in your applications development career? Looking for a job that helps you make a big impact on a really cool project?
We're hiring a PHP/Laravel Developer to help make efelle's proprietary content management system even more game changing.
efelle creative has been in the business of making awesome websites and leading successful digital marketing campaigns for well over a decade. We prize a relaxed and open company culture but also work hard and live by the slogan “Good Enough Sucks.” We thrive on collaboration and use innovative thinking to serve the needs of every client. We're quirky, clever, ambitious and just a little on the geeky side.
As a team, we make good use of our office’s espresso machine, assortment of bean bag chairs, and classic Space Invaders arcade game (among other things).
And we do great work.
Title: PHP/Laravel Developer
Category: Website Development
Location: Downtown Seattle, WA // Remote Within the USA Acceptable
As a PHP/Laravel Developer, you will be part of a small core team that works closely with the development lead to build out and push the efelle’s SaaS content management system into new frontiers. By developing, defining, and implementing the foundations of the CMS, you will take part in shaping the future of the company—all with plenty of room for career growth.
An ideal PHP/Laravel Developer exhibits the following traits:
- Proven commitment to quality and standards
- Keen interest and drive to continuously learn new techniques and technologies
- Strong understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming
- Understanding of common design patterns (Repository, Factory, Decorator, etc.)
- Strong understanding and experience working with Laravel
- Experience with developing or contributing to Composer packages
- Experience working within a LEMP environment
- Experience working with MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience in eCommerce development
- Working knowledge of Git (forking, branching, merging, rebasing, etc.)
- Experience integrating services through API’s
- Perform other duties as needed to support company goals
Bonus Skills and Qualities:
- Experience in TDD or BDD
- Active open-source contributor
- Experience developing API services
- Fan of Laracasts
Salary: 80–100k, DOE
Please send your resume, cover letter, and samples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org using PHP/LARAVEL DEVELOPER as the subject.