We design and build for the following browsers and operating systems (OS). This list may be subject to change without notice.
Last revision performed on January 25, 2021.
We will support and build for the 2 latest stable releases of browsers listed below at the time a website goes into development. This does not include RC, alpha, beta, or dev releases, which are not supported.
Windows 10 and newer:
Mac OS High Sierra and newer:
iOS11 and newer:
Android 8.0 and newer:
For more information on browser version status:
- Edge - current version status from Wikipedia
- Firefox - current version status from Wikipedia
- Chrome - current version status from Wikipedia
- Safari - current version status from Wikipedia
What we do not support
We will not test or support legacy compatibility for browsers specified below:
- All versions of Internet Explorer. As of January 12, 2016 Microsoft announced the end of support for IE10, IE9 and IE8. Mainstream support for IE11 officially ended in November of 2020 as Microsoft announced they will drop support across Microsoft 365 apps in August of 2021. Due to further incompatibility with modern coding standards, common web integrations and services, we are discontinuing support for IE11 as of January 2021.
- Any browser or browser version on OS older than supported versions specified above.
- Custom browsers by phone manufacturers or custom in-app browsers.
- Other mobile browsers (ex. Opera mobile, Dolphin, UC Browser, etc...) may or may not work and will be untested and unsupported.