Social Media Manager Position Available in Seattle, WA
Are you looking to leverage your skills in all things social media? Do you enjoy challenging yourself to try new things and stay on top of the latest technologies and trends? Do you love engaging with people online and connecting audiences with awesome brands?
You might be just the person we need.
efelle creative has been in the business of making award-winning websites and leading successful digital marketing campaigns for well over a decade. We prize a relaxed and open company culture but also work hard and live by the slogan “Good Enough Sucks.” We thrive on collaboration and use innovative thinking to serve the needs of every client. We're quirky, clever, ambitious and just a little on the geeky side.
As a team, we make good use of our office’s espresso machine, assortment of bean bag chairs, and classic Space Invaders arcade game (among other things).
And we do great work.
Title: Social Media Manager/PR Professional
Category: Online Marketing
Location: Downtown Seattle, WA // Remote Within the USA Acceptable
The role of Social Media Manager is varied and requires extensive collaboration across departments. The SMM works with our team of Digital Strategists to develop a plan for each project based on the budget and timeline outlined in the proposal.
Potential tasks in this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating with Digital Strategists, Designers, and clients’ team to plan creation and publishing schedule for social media content
- Working in Buffer and other social media tools to publish content according to schedule
- Using Adobe Photoshop and other photo and/or video editing software to create irresistible content for a variety of social media channels
- Following up or escalating user queries on each social media channel listed in proposal
- Engaging with social media communities on behalf of client by responding to posts, resharing content, reaching out to influencers, using appropriate hashtags and keywords, etc.
- Auditing, analyzing and reporting successes and opportunities for each social media campaign (using Google Analytics and other social media analytics applications)
- Performing other duties as needed to support our clients’ social media campaigns and the efelle creative team
Required and Desired Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field
- Previous and quantifiable success in Social Media Management for both long-term and short-term campaigns, working on a variety of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and video editing software
- Experience publishing blog content using a content management system (CMS)
- Experience designing newsletter blasts and managing email campaigns using newsletter clients like Mailchimp
- Experience using analytics applications like Google Analytics; experience assessing, collating, and reporting on gathered data
- Experience engaging with followers on a variety of social media channels, responding to queries in a timely manner, monitoring customer reviews, and escalating issues using tact and discretion
- Familiarity in SEO and keywords best practices
- Excellent writing and general communication skills
- Some experience with HTML/CSS preferred
Bonus Skills and Qualities:
- Experience working at a web design company
Please send your resume, cover letter, and samples of previous work to [email protected] using SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER as the subject.