Current Job Openings
Open Positions at efelle creative Seattle web design
Each position comes w/ access to our office snack bar with revolving candy machines, cold brew coffee from the tap, a flex work environment, an unbeatable team culture, and of course ping pong and comfy bean bags for your breaks. Inquire for more deets.
Category: Website Development
Location: Downtown Seattle, WA // Remote Within The US Acceptable
efelle creative has served hundreds of clients over the past 12 years. We foster a relaxed and open work culture, who see our work as an opportunity to help others and achieve success. Our team is comprised of 38 hardworking, easygoing internet marketing professionals, graphic designers, web developers, production assistants and support staff. We thrive on collaboration, customer delight, and innovative thinking. We're quirky, clever, and ambitious. . . and we do great work.
You will be part of a small core team working closely with the development lead in building out and pushing the company's SaaS content management system (CMS) into new frontiers. Developing, defining, and implementing the foundations of the CMS, you will take part in shaping the future of the company with plenty of room for career growth.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Commitment to quality and standards
- Strong understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming
- Understanding of common design patterns (Repository, Factory, Decorator, etc.)
- Strong understanding and experience working with Laravel
- Experience with developing or contributing towards Composer packages
- Experience working within a LEMP environment
- Experience working with MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience in eCommerce development
- Working knowledge of Git (forking, branching, merging, rebasing, etc.)
- Experience integrating services through API’s
- A keen interest and drive to continuously learn new techniques and technologies
Bonus Skills & Qualities:
- Experience in TDD or BDD
- Active open-source contributor
- Experience developing API services
- Fan of Laracasts
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with PHP/LARAVEL DEVELOPER as the subject, as well as a few work examples
Salary: 80k - 100k, DOE
Front End Web Developer
Category: Website Development
Location: Downtown Seattle, WA // Remote Acceptable
Who you are:
- In your portfolio, you’ve got three or four projects you were the primary front end developer on that you’re proud of. Bonus points if these are full scale production sites with multiple pages that integrate with a CMS. Please send links to them over with your cover letter.
- You’ve got a knack for problem solving, and get excited about new front end technologies. We’ve been playing with Laravel, Vue.js and Webpack recently, if you have been as well that's a plus. If you've got a link to what you've been playing around with in Github, send that along too.
- You've spent time in a production environment and feel comfortable communicating technical concepts to less-technical personnel. If you haven't been in a production environment, it could be you're a hobbyist coder of many years who has worked on passion projects.
Who we are:
- We’re a small and focused team of developers from all sorts of different places and levels of experience with development. We have weekly peer coding/review time and meetings to learn new things and share tips and tricks with each other.
- We work closely with our in-house design and application development teams to build out sites with ambitious layouts and functionality.
- We make good use of our office’s cold brew coffee tap, assortment of bean bag chairs, and small offices to focus and get sites done.
Duties and Job Description:
- Develop responsive and mobile-specific websites built to work for all common web interfaces (cross-browser and cross-platform).
- Assist in the continued build out of our current websites, including QA Testing.
- Analyze and improve site usability.
- Assist Design and Development teams with daily tasks including content and site maintenance.
- Experience with Responsive Development.
- High level of competence with HTML and CSS and modern layout methods like Bootstrap 4 and Flexbox. We use SCSS/SASS here, and being familiar with those concepts is a huge plus.
- You should be proficient in working with task runners like Gulp and Grunt.
- Problem solving skills and the tenacity to resolve difficult tasks, and also the judgment to know when to ask for help rather than struggle through something.
- Ability to navigate several areas of focus, learn quickly, and work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Client Relations and Support
- Familiarity with Web Accessibility and WCAG compliance.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with WEB DEVELOPER as the subject, as well as a few work examples