Digital Marketing Strategy Made Personal
While using data is at the heart of all of our strategy and marketing recommendations, there is a crucial piece of the puzzle that sits between your data and the perfect strategy: an Account Manager. When you work on any sort of long term partnership with efelle creative, you’ll be assigned an Account Manager.
When it comes to our website projects, these Account Managers who will be your main point of contact. They'll be there to provide updates, facilitate discussions, provide open communication, and set expectations and timeline for both your team and efelle.
For ongoing marketing strategy, your Account Manager will provide that same level of open communication but will be someone trained specifically in digital marketing strategy. Depending on the plan you choose, our strategists can meet regularly with you to provide ongoing updates, feedback, strategy recommendations and more.
Some of our Marketing Strategy & Consultation Services include:
Quarterly Marketing Recommendations
Your Account Manager will meet with your team to look at your quarterly (and yearly) goals and map out a strategy and recommendations on the best way to meet them. These recommendations can include a mix of strategies but can range from landing pages, running promotions, implementing digital ads, setting up email campaigns, and more. Your Account Manager will help you every step of the way to make sure that your strategy is scalable and helps you reach your goals.
efelle will add and integrate a unique Hotjar code to the site to track and measure user interactions throughout the site. This includes:
- Scroll tracking to see what percentage of users overall are making their way to the bottom of the page.
- Click mapping to identify any points of confusion for users such as clicking on images expecting to be brought to another page or clicking on the same page link multiple times because they expect different content.
- User recordings to show how individual users are interacting with the site, identifying the pages that interest them most and what content blocks hold their attention best.
Content Adjustments and Additions
efelle will assist in the development of new content and adjustment of current content on your website. This may include:
- Assistance with creating new pages of content and linking to the site structure.
- For pages that have too much content, efelle to assist in strategically disseminating portions of content to other pages or newly created pages.
- Menu navigation adjustments depending on user interaction or the addition/removal of webpages.
Page Structure Development Updates
efelle will dedicate a variety of hours to make page structure updates throughout your site to assist the changing needs of your target audience. This may include:
- Adjustments to forms, making them appear higher or lower on the page depending on user data.
- Adding media blocks to accommodate video tutorials, image sliders, or interactive content of any kind.
- Sidebar callouts or banner additions that are readily available to deploy messages as needed.
Landing Page Ideation and Creation
Whether it's a new product, service, or promotion you have going on, landing pages are a great way to target an audience and funnel them directly to the product that they need. We can help build-out, design, and develop landing pages suited to your needs.
Most of this work goes hand in hand with our other Digital Marketing & Growth strategies, depending on your goals.
Are you looking for digital marketing strategy but not sure where to start?
We can help! Whatever your goals may be, our team can help you find the strategy to reach them. Fill out our form below to learn more about getting your own marketing strategist for your business.