JC Penney Channel Sales
Online retail sales in fashion are expected to stabilize by 2022 to an average growth rate of nine percent. There`s still time left to get established with well-known online retailers of fashion, like JC Penney. Our extensive experience with more established online retailers positions us perfectly for helping brands make the most of their relationship with JCPenney.com.
JcPenney.com Performance Audit
A one-time engagement that includes six (6) hours of dedicated work from multiple efelle departments and one (1) hour of Q&A with efelle staff to discuss any JC Penney topics not covered in the audit.
What's included in the audit of your brand on JC Penney?
- Analysis of your presence on JCPenney.com
- Identify weaknesses and strengths
- Find opportunities for growth and optimization
- Provide you with a concise summary of audit findings
You will also receive one (1) JC Penney Competitor Research report from the category of your choice
General Account Management
- Serve as primary point-of-contact
- Create new listings and provide regular SEO and visual content updates for existing listings
- Weekly or monthly inventory assessment, forecasting, and recommendations
- Stay abreast of new features and their cost/benefit to the client
- Provide robust monthly and quarterly sales, performance, and recommendation reports
- Research, develop, and implement successful marketing calendar that encompasses:
- Increasing the visibility of existing items
- Successful launches of new items
- Peak selling seasons on JCPenney.com
- Provide robust monthly and quarterly reports detailing effectiveness of marketing calendar initiatives
Download eCommerce Channel Sales Case Studies
Clicking a case study below will download a brief to you 'downloads' folder:
Looking for an JC Penny eCommerce Channels Sales Partner?
With every client, we are looking to create a partnership where we can integrate our team to create a powerful force using our combined marketing skills with your passion and knowledge of your business. If you want to learn more about our methods contact us and we can talk about how we can increase your channel sales strategy.
Most Recent Blog Post on Channel Sales
In the eCommerce world, a channel is a system of bringing the goods from the manufacturer/seller to the buyer/consumer.
Any form of management entails some degree of command, influence, and enforcement on either an individual or a team to extract business performance. Therefore, channel management becomes complex owing to the various elements of the management pertaining to the channel.
Here are three such challenges ... more