Lowes.com & Rona.ca Channel Sales
Online retailers in the home improvement space are posting impressive growth numbers quarter over quarter. What`s more they are hyper focused on creating an omnichannel mentality in their stores and corporate offices. In addition to products we expect them to have (tools, hardware, and garden supplies), they are actively expanding into categories that include home accents, bedding and bath, and even furniture. Our extensive experience with more established online retailers positions us perfectly for helping brands make the most of their relationship with Lowes.com and Rona.ca.
Site Performance Audit
A one-time engagement that includes six (6) hours of dedicated work from multiple efelle departments and one (1) hour of Q&A with efelle staff to discuss any Lowes.com or Rona.ca topics not covered in the audit.
What`s included in the audit of your brand on Lowes.com or Rona.ca?
- Analysis of your presence on Lowes.com or Rona.ca
- Identify weaknesses and strengths
- Find opportunities for growth and optimization
- Provide you with a concise summary of audit findings
You will also receive one (1) Lowes.com or Rona.ca Competitor Research report from the category of your choice
General Account Management
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for product related communication
- Create new listings and provide regular SEO and visual content updates for existing listings using a variety of portals and platforms
- Weekly or monthly demand forecasting and recommendations
- PO management using CommerceHub and others
- Stay abreast of new features and their cost/benefit to the client
- Provide robust monthly and quarterly sales, performance, and recommendation reports
- Research, develop, and implement a successful marketing calendar that encompasses:
- Increasing the visibility of existing items
- Successful launches of new items
- Peak selling seasons on Lowes or Rona websites
- Provide robust monthly and quarterly reports detailing effectiveness of marketing calendar initiatives
Looking for a Lowes eCommerce Channels Sales Partner?
With every client, we are looking to create a partnership where we can integrate our team to create a powerful force using our combined marketing skills with your passion and knowledge of your business. If you want to learn more about our methods contact us and we can talk about how we can increase your channel sales strategy.
Download eCommerce Channel Sales Case Studies
Clicking a case study below will download a brief to you 'downloads' folder:
Most Recent Blog Post on Channel Sales
The Top 3 Challenges in eCommerce Channel Sales Management
In the eCommerce world, a channel is a system of bringing the goods from the manufacturer/seller to the buyer/consumer.
Any form of management entails some degree of command, influence, and enforcement on either an individual or a team to extract business performance. Therefore, channel management becomes complex owing to the various elements of the management pertaining to the channel.
Here are three such challenges ... more