Drupal Website CMS
Website Development and Content Managment using the Drupal CMS Platform
Drupal is an established CMS that has a large, active community. Instead of focusing on blogging as a platform, Drupal is more of a pure CMS.
The creators of Drupal describe it as more a content management framework (CMF) than a pure CMS. What they mean by this is that the power of Drupal is not how it comes out of the box like WordPress but how configurable it is.
The analogy is like going to a DIY store to buy all the material to build a house (Drupal) versus buying a purpose built house in a housing estate. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
A plain installation comes with a ton of optional modules that can add lots of interesting features like forums, user blogs, OpenID, profiles and more.
Drupal also has an excellent support infrastructure for developers to find help with plugins and other technical questions.
Advantages of Drupal Development
- Feature rich, flexible, reliable, and extendible website
- Manage e-commerce entities easily such as products, orders, customer profiles, payment transactions, and, etc.
- Website works with optimal precision, efficiency and effectuality.
- An ideal website development for your business of any size.
- Interactive and user-friendly website
- SEO friendly community platform having multiple SEO modules.
- Possess built in caching mechanism and microblogging features
- Content rich website with ease for updates
- W3C valid, cross-browser compatibile, SEO semantic code & hand coded HTML/XHTML & CSS.
- The clients who have deployed Drupal include the White House, The Economist, The British Government, Sony Ericsson labs, and, etc.
Looking for a better website content management system for YOUR website?
Let us help you determine the best website CMS for your specific business needs; contact one of our internet marketing professionals today at 206.384.4909 or using our form to learn more about how easy website content management can be!