5 Things Your Law Firm's Website Needs
Is your law firm’s website achieving the results you hoped for?
Most legal websites leave a lot to be desired. They’re typically nothing more than a laundry list of accomplishments, and they often fail to address how law firms can help solve clients’ problems. Ultimately, the goal of your law firm’s website is to get you more clients. Here are 5 things your website needs to achieve that goal.
- Focus on a micro-niche Trying to be everything to everyone makes it difficult to get noticed online. The Internet is an extremely competitive marketplace, so rather than targeting everyone under the sun, focus on a specific micro-niche when designing your law firm’s website and creating content. Prioritize your firm’s most profitable segment of clients to attract more attention and improve your website’s performance.
- Calls-to-action Set goals for what you want visitors to do on each page of your site, and then tell them exactly what to do. Otherwise, they probably won’t do it. Calls-to-action are essential to converting website visitors into prospective clients.
- Useful content Useful content, whether it is comprised of articles, videos, podcasts, or blog posts, is vital to giving website visitors a glimpse of your knowledge and experience. Educational, empowering content positions you as an expert, builds trust in your law firm, boosts your credibility, and encourages website visitors to contact you. Publish content on your website related to every aspect of your practice and keep each topic separate so as not to confuse people. Avoid using industry jargon. Explain legal issues in layman’s terms, and communicate in a way that prospective clients will understand and relate to.
- Content management system (CMS) Implementing a CMS is an effective way to maintain a professional legal website and keep it up-to-date. Rather than relying on a web developer to update your website, why not use a CMS, so you or your staff can update your website whenever necessary? With a CMS, you can add news, announcements, videos, articles, and more to your website instantly, even with limited technical skills.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) To create awareness of your law firm and drive visitors to your website, it’s important to invest in SEO. SEO encompasses a range of tasks, from optimizing your website for the words and phrases prospective clients are using, to building backlinks to your website that improve its visibility in search engines. Without SEO, it will be difficult for your website to get found.
Hire efelle creative to Revamp Your Law Firm’s Website
Let efelle design an effective, results-driven website for your law firm that attracts more traffic and boosts conversions. Our custom websites for attorneys are equipped with an easy-to-use, SEO-friendly CMS that provides you with all the tools you need to generate more qualified leads online. To learn more about our website design services for law firms, give us a call at 206.384.4909 or fill out our online contact form.